Dian’s Fruit Dip
- ½ Cup Ricotta Cheese
- ½ Cup Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon of from Olives & Grapes Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of from Olives & Grapes Blood Orange olive oil
Mix all ingredients together and use a dip for fresh fruit. Goes very well with strawberries, honeydew melon, and red apple.
Salmon with Tangerine Balsamic Glaze
- 2 lbs. fresh Salmon filet, skin removed…
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of Blood Orange EVOO…
- 3 tablespoons Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar…2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger root…1 tablespoon minced garlic…fresh ground black pepper…Sea Salt
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Coat the bottom of a 9 x 13 glass/ceramic-baking dish with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Rub the remaining oil into the salmon to coat.
Next, rub the Tangerine Balsamic into the Salmon and place it into the baking dish.
Sprinkle with the grated ginger, garlic and crushed black pepper.
Bake approximately 20 minutes till just flaky and serve with sea salt to taste.