Champagne Wine Vinegar
- 1 cup 100% pure Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Champagne Wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup champagne
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Pinch sugar, optional
Preparation: Whisk together olive oil, champagne vinegar, and champagne. (You may use a blender for this if you wish.). Season to taste with salt & pepper. If the vinaigrette tastes too sharp, add a pinch of sugar and whisk until dissolved.
Refrigerate any leftover vinaigrette and use within 1 week.
Hearts of Romaine Salad
- ¼ cup 100% pure Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Champagne or Pinot Noir Wine Vinegar
- 2 TBSP minced shallots
- 1 TBSP whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. honey
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 4 romaine lettuce hearts
- 8 radishes, halved & thinly sliced
- Garnishes: freshly shaved Parmesan cheese, chopped fresh chives
cut romaine hearts in half lengthwise, keeping leaves intact. Arrange halves on individual serving plates. Sprinkle with radishes. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Season with salt & pepper to taste. Garnish if desired.
Plums with Prosciutto, Goat Cheese, Baby Arugula, and Champagne Vinegar
- 8 ounces soft fresh goat cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 thin prosciutto slices
- 2 teaspoons Champagne Wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons 100% pure extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces baby arugula
- 6 sweet firm red plums (such as Burgundies or Satsumas), halved, pitted, cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges
- 1 teaspoon thinly sliced fresh mint (for garnish)
Preparation: roll cheese into 1-inch-thick log about 10 inches long. Sprinkle with 3/4 teaspoon pepper. Cut log crosswise into 6 equal pieces. Wrap each piece with prosciutto. Whisk vinegar, shallot, mustard, and honey in medium bowl; gradually whisk in oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add arugula; toss to coat. Divide plums and prosciutto-wrapped goat cheese pieces among plates. Place dressed arugula alongside; garnish with mint.
There are no products matching the selection.