Katie’s Yummy Green Beans
- 1 pound bag fresh Green Beans – Cleaned and cut
- 3 – 5 garlic cloves
- ½ - 1 tablespoon Rosa Maria Blend Seasoning
- 6 – 7 sun dried diced tomatoes (packed in oil)
- ¼ - ½ cup feta cheese – crumbled
- ¼ - ½ cup red onion – diced
- 4 ounces Basil flavored From Olives & Grapes extra virgin olive oil
- 1 – 2ounces From Olives & Grapes Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar (or Tarragon EVOO and Lemongrass Mint vinegar)
Peel garlic slice very thin. Place green beans in a deep skillet- with just enough water to cover bottom of pan and beans. Add garlic & Rosa Maria Blend Seasoning. Cover and steam until beans are al-dente or to your liking. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil and vinegar, sun dried tomatoes, feta cheese, red onion. Toss with green beans.
Serve cold (next day)
There are no products matching the selection.