Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Persian Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chop about ½ cup of cilantro leave. Add about 1/3 cup of Persian Lime EVOO. This recipe works best if you have a food processor and even a blender. Combine the two ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Lime & Peanut Coleslaw
- 1-1/2 cups unsalted raw peanuts
- ½ of a medium-large cabbage
- 1 basket of tiny cherry tomatoes, washed and quartered
- 1 jalapeno chili, seeded and diced
- ¾ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup Lime-infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
In a skillet or oven (350F) roast the peanuts for 5 – 10 minutes, shaking the pan once or twice, until golden and toasted.
Cut the cabbage into two quarters and cut out the core. Using a knife shred each quarter into whisker-thin slices. The key here is bite-sized and thin. Combine the cabbage, tomatoes, jalapeno and cilantro in a bowl. Add the Lime flavored EVOO to the mixture and gently stir. Just before serving fold in the peanuts (add them too early and they loose some of their crunch). Taste and adjust the flavor with more salt if needed.