Grilled Peaches & Pears
- 3 Fresh, Ripe Peaches (Not Overly Ripe)
- 3 Fresh, Ripe Pears (Not Overly Ripe)
- ¼ Cup 100% Pure Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- French Vanilla Ice Cream
- Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ Cup Crushed Almonds or Pistachios (Optional)
Rinse and dry the fresh fruit. Slice both the Peaches and Pears in half, discarding the stone/pits. Brush the fruit on both sides with the EVOO. Place the Peaches and Pears, cut-side down, on a Hot Grill. Cook approximately 4 minutes, until clear grill marks are visible. Turn and cook another 4 minutes. Remove fruit from grill and place on individual dessert plates or a large platter. Using a melon ball scooper, now fill each of the grilled Peaches and Pears with 1-2 melon ball scoops of Ice Cream. Drizzle with Peach White Balsamic Vinegar. Finish with the optional chopped nuts. Enjoy!