Lemongrass - Mint
Katie’s Yummy Green Beans
- 1 pound bag fresh Green Beans – Cleaned and cut
- 3 – 5 garlic cloves
- ½ - 1 tablespoon Rosa Maria Blend Seasoning
- 6 – 7 sun dried diced tomatoes (packed in oil)
- ¼ - ½ cup feta cheese – crumbled
- ¼ - ½ cup red onion – diced
- 4 ounces Basil flavored From Olives & Grapes extra virgin olive oil
- 1 – 2ounces From Olives & Grapes Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar (or Tarragon EVOO and Lemongrass Mint vinegar)
Peel garlic slice very thin. Place green beans in a deep skillet- with just enough water to cover bottom of pan and beans. Add garlic & Rosa Maria Blend Seasoning. Cover and steam until beans are al-dente or to your liking. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil and vinegar, sun dried tomatoes, feta cheese, red onion. Toss with green beans.
Serve cold (next day)
Cucumber and Lemongrass Mint Lemonade
- 2 cups lemonade from the grocery store or make your own
- 3" cut of a medium-size cucumber
- 1 ounce of Lemongrass-Mint White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Mint leaves for garnish
In a blender combine the lemonade, cucumber, vinegar and puree. Then add the ice cubes and blend again. Pour in a glass and add the mint, if desired, for garnish.
To make this drink into a cocktail, add a shot or two of tequila, or rum or vodka.